Monday Eye Candy: Randomly Beautiful Rooms

Monday, August 4, 2014


























Today's Favorites:



View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




designchic said...

As the biggest fan of neutrals, these rooms so appeal to me. Just love the Elle Decor and House Beautiful rooms!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...I love neutrals too...but love color also..I would love to own a couple of homes all decorated in different styles and color themes...

Karena said...

Stacey I love the room with the luxurious daybed! Everything about it is perfection!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

#5 from the bottom...WHAT a chandelier!! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So much gorgeousness! Pinned away!
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

There is nothing random about these rooms! Oh my goodness that marble bar is amazing!!