50 Favorites for Friday #139

Friday, August 8, 2014

Sorry about the resolution...I'm not sure what's going on but I had to reduce the image size so they weren't too blurry. I hope you can enjoy anyway:
























Melanie.....again!


























View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




designchic said...

Always love your 50 for Friday. The trumeau mirror with the console is amazing!! Happy weekend…

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous bathrooms! I would love to have a claw foot tub someday. I really like the curved ceiling above the tub in that last pic too.
interesting Bathroom

Sandra Lee said...

I swoon over your pictures no matter what the size. The room that opened to the pool is stunning!!

Merlin said...

SmALL says it!! franki