A Random Collection on Eclectic, Traditional, and Transitional Rooms

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Can you guys believe it is the end of summer already? Ours flew by! Now I am trying to squeeze in all of those last minute pool parties for the kids, sleepovers, cookouts, etc., before the school year starts.  I haven't been doing much with my house, although it is needing some TLC.  I am getting a quote on a new front porch, but it's not terribly exciting. I'd so much rather redo the master bathroom, but unfortunately, the porch needs it first, so the bath will wait.  Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer, too!

beautiful black and white living room Robert abbey crystal chandelier

rustic dining room

blue and white living room

built in kitchen banquette seating

pink and gold dining area with saarinen tulip table

elegant foyer hallway with white wood panelling trim inlaid marble floors

reflective glass tile wall in master bathroom

white living room with leopard print chair gold mirror accents

rustic stone master bath room

blue and white beach coastal style living room

rustic original floors master bathroom with stand alone modern tub

elegant dining room with gray striated walls round table

beautiful large open foyer marble tile floors huge crystal chandelier

living room design with white panelled trim walls sheepskin throw transitional furniture style

purple velvet chaise white tile floor gray tree branch mural living room design

neutral calming master bedroom beige cream tufted headboard bed

modern kitchen

transitional modern kitchen reclaimed wood dining table industrial pendant lighting large open floor plan design


rustic meets modern black dining room crystal chandeleir

steel glass doors into master bathroom gray and whit subway tile

eclectic living room boho bohemian

traditional elegant calming open floor plan neutral living room kitchen

modern art traditional living room design

spiral staircase steel balustrades gold twig console table


My Favorites New Sales - STARK Rugs! 
  



View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:




Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:







Katherine said...

Oh the pain of doing a reno 'must' instead of a decor desire. The new bath will follow and you'll enjoy it even more once everything on the entrance is secured.

Pura Vida said...

my gosh I love that lavender chaise!

Merlin said...

If...I had that giant b/w urn...I'd love summer more... Oohh, what are you doing with your porch?? franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

As aways, you find the beauties, Stacy! Had to pin.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

I wonder if we would be happy if we had enough $ to do all projects when we wanted to? I, also, wish I could do my master bath but we installed central air this year instead. And boy am I glad! Hopefully the bath is next year's project and your photos always provide plenty of inspiration so thanks.

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

These are all so lovely! That leopard room is amazing!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I had to get a new roof instead of a new master bathroom this year, but I decided to go ahead and make the inexpensive changes in the bathroom to pass the time. I just couldn't live another day with gold paint even though I lived with it 10 years.

Sandra Lee said...

That room with all the animal print is super lively, I love it! Also, love the pic with the purple door frame. It seems as if summer arrived just a few weeks ago and I hate to see it end.