50 Favorites for Friday #142

Friday, August 29, 2014




Happy Labor Day weekend!! I cannot believe summer is over, but what a nice one it was. I hope you all enjoyed it too.

First, I want to show you this in case you haven't checked out the Daily Deals page recently. 
This is just a small selection of what's going on. 
I can't imagine why anyone would shop anywhere else - I don't anymore
Click to view the ongoing sales from all over.....



And on to the 50 Favorites:





























Kahn Design Group























View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:
  


The best:
Official Elite Serum Website


Unknown said...

What great looking chairs and table! They look both stylish and comfortable, both of which are things that I guess most people are looking for in a chair purchase. The overall space looks really good, too!
Glass dining Table Designs

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

These photos are so gorgeous, they almost hurt my eyes! Sure, that made sense! Just gorgeous, though!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love that you have a collection that includes traditional, modern, rustic, and everything in between. They are all equally beautiful!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I had a pin a few of these beauties, Stacy!
Happy Labor Day!
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

These rooms are elegant but approachable.

Merlin said...

Never do you fail!! franki