Blues and Corals and Greens, Oh My!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What sticks out to me about this collection is that so many of them are bursting with color. I'm partial to coral and am still trying to find a way to work it in to my home!





























Today's Favorites:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Coral would look beautiful in your home with the grays and blacks. Great photos!

Merlin said...

I wear coral in every room!!! franki

Kristy Woodson Harveyy said...

So much pretty in one place! Love all those shades!

Kristy Woodson Harveyy said...

So much pretty in one place! Love all those shades!

Kristy Woodson Harveyy said...

So much pretty in one place! Love all those shades!

Sandra Lee said...

Coral and aqua are my daughters wedding colors so I'll be sure and show her these pictures.