Karim Rashid Gives Velux a Blinding Makeover

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of speaking to a woman at VeluxBlindsDirect.  Their blinds are amazing. I haven't been in the market for blinds in a while, but on my very long "to do" list is to replace the shades in my kids' rooms with blackout blinds. 






























I am so excited that Velux Blinds contacted me, because I honestly did not know about these patterned options.  Of course they also sell high quality blinds in plain colors, blackout, roller, electronic, and all of the other 'normal' styles, but these colorful ones are the ones that really excite me.  I can just see them in client's homes where usually the husband (and sometimes the wife) don't like any window treatments at all.  I love window treatments, so these would be a nice compromise.  Sometimes I recommend roman shades to people who don't want bigger treatments, but I think these blinds are much better for light control, and to give a clean, modern look.

These above are all from the Collection by Karim Rashid, exclusive to Velux Blinds Direct.  They are all made with blackout lining blocking 100% of the light, so are perfect for bedrooms.  Te also keep heat in during the winter with their an aluminum backing.  What a great product - one I'm happy to endorse.

So welcome VeluxBlindsDirect -  I am so happy to have you as a new sponsor!
The enchanted home said...

These are fabulous Stacy...I had not idea so many possibilities existed either.VERY good to know, have a wonderful Sunday!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh my...I did not realize the versatility of those blinds!
Congratulations on your sponsorship..Will pop over and take a look!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Sheer Serendipity said...

These blinds look great! Adds such a nice interest to the window… Thanks for sharing!

Acquired Objects said...

So nice to have such a wide variety and choices, good to know. Congratulations on your new sponser.

Enjoy your Sunday!
XX
Debra~

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Congrats. I am so happy for you.

I didn't realize all the choices you had with these I will show a girlfriend of mine.

Cynthia

PURA VIDA said...

Congratulations, very neat product

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Good morning, Stacy. Congrat's on the new sponsor! I've missed stopping by, while away. Hope all is good with you and your family!
Barbara

Karena said...

Stacy I had no idea Velux offered all of these; and may need to order some soon!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy congrats on the new sponsor. They look like the have some great products.

Cre8ive Motives said...

Yay on your new sponsor! They look so unique, something you don't see very often which is always a great thing :)