The Prettiest Christmas Trees & Ideas I've Ever Seen!

Monday, December 19, 2011

I cannot believe how creative and talented people are.   These are truly some of the most gorgeous seasonal decorations I've seen.  They really get me in the Christmas spirit, and hope you enjoy them as much as I did:












































,Must See Daily Deals at One Kings Lane!
Michelle said...

They are all so magical aren't they, I especially like the brights lime green, blue, purple, pink, a modern twist on the traditional

Jessie said...

So many terrific Christmas decor ideas. Love the peacock feathers wreath, the stair decor (how original are those?), Santa's workshop Christmas tree, the white soldiers tablescape and the Christmas tree with the red stripes ribbon!

Wishing you and your family a warm and wonderful holiday season!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Sheer Serendipity said...

You are right, those are the most gorgeous decorations I've seen!

The enchanted home said...

Definitely a post worth keeping for future inspiration. Whats done over here is done, no more, gave it my best shot. Lots of beautiful and inspirational ideas here!

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

I loved the pink ornament wreath and the raspberry pink ribbons on the staircase garland!! Such nice images over here!!

Michele said...

wow! All these are just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Every image is simply beautiful. You always seem to find pictures I've never seen before.
I hope you're enjoying this wonderful week before Christmas, Stacy!
~ Wendi ~

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, Where do you find so many beautiful, but different pictures? I feel in love with that picture with the dogs. I wish I would of had the image for my dog post...

Just Spiff It said...

Totally agree with you!! Beautiful Christmas trees and decor!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hello sweetie!

How are you doing? Oh, I've missing your posts so much!!!! I'm sorry I'm not being able to come here lately.

Thank you so much for your kind words about Matthew! You're so sweet! I appreciate everything you've done for me this year and also your friendship!

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas!

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy, I was so surprised and honored to see my Christmas trees and tablescape featured on this blog. The trees and other holiday items are just beautiful and I thank you for sharing. As always I look forward to your beautiful postings. Merry Christmas and a wishes to you for a bright, healthy, and successful New Year.

Inge @ SimplyFabulousChic said...

I'm totally in LOVE with the pink ornament wreath.... Pink is my colour and I would love to make such a cute wreath next year. I'm definitely going to try and make one anyway. ;-)
Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration and pictures, just lovely!!
Love,
Inge x

Kate said...

Christmas tree on fourth photo is gorgeous! Very unusual balls and color of these balls is perfect for a dark interior, I wonder what and how they're made?

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Oh my gosh'! I saved this post to inspire some creativity next Christmas! There are too many favorites to mention! My Christmas decor could use a little change of pace, although the old favorites are also nice. Anywho, enjoy it while it's here!

Ruby Knolls said...

All pretty and elegant

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

So many gorgeous trees and decor here. I couldn't possibly choose a favorite! Each one is spectacular!

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! Happy to be following you!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Stacy, what gorgeous holiday decor! All of these images are just stunning! Thanks so much for sharing! Merry Christmas to you!

Ivy Clad said...

Isn't it fantastic that there is such a treasure trove of ideas in blogland?! How did we ever make it before? The photo of the paper whites is my absolute favorite. I'm tucking that idea away for future reference!

Keri

patty said...

a beautiful collection! pinning... !

anikarn said...

Hi,

Could you please help me what kind of ornaments are on the third picture?
I would really appreciate your help.

Have a great day.

Anika.