You Have Never Seen Anything Like This

Monday, February 20, 2017



Summer Thornton designed this space (here). I'll tell you at the end what kind of space it is. Hint: It's commercial.













Did you guess? It's a dental office!! Can you even believe that?! She's simply amazing.

Finally, here is what else I'm obsessed with lately:



Shelly said...

Hello, Wowza, that is some dental office, so calming, so soothing. Just love it. I bet this would really help the patients, ha. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie Sinclair said...

I love the color combinations in these rooms!!! Hope you have a great week!

Durham Designs & Consulting, LLC said...


That is a dentist that has a great budget and high end clients. How beautiful!

Unknown said...

Stacy, that dental office is insanely good! Thank you for sharing!!!

Merlin said...

WOW..just..W*O*W!!! franki

Dolley Carlson said...

Omyword! Love every room!
Sooooo, I am desperate to know the maker and name of the fab blue and white wallpaper in photo #7.
Do you know how I could please get that info?
Blessings to you, Stacy, Your Decorating Blog is absolutely fabulous!
Dolley Carlson

Joanne B. said...

Sigh. I used to be a dental assistant and office manager. Only in my wildest dreams- and even then- would I never even think of working in an environment like this! Only downside, as also being a patient? I know this is gonna cost me-maybe not in my mouth so much, but definitely in the pocketbook! A great space nonetheless!

EMPRESA DE PINTURAS said...

We know the site by doing a search here from Brazil and we find many new features beautiful and very stylish, the cool of it all is that we can enjoy a great differential.

Stacy CUrran said...

Dolley - I'm sorry i don't know the wallpaper designer and a Google image search didn't produce anything helpful, so your best best would be to try to contact Summer Thornton's offices. Thanks,
Stacy