THIS is How To Do A Black and White Home

Thursday, February 16, 2017


The Design Company in Toronto designed this home, to perfection I might add. I think this is the best example of an almost all black and white home I have seen. I hope you enjoy!


Joanne B. said...

What a lovely collection of "black & white" homes! I almost didn't click, thinking I could never live in a b&w home. Your examples made me realize that black can be a very workable neutral, as much as 'white' has always been. I can see the beauty of all that 'white'- I personally prefer a more off white- and black being a classic backdrop for- and I dread saying this- "pops' of color. I am so glad I clicked! Actually pinned some to shots for later consideration.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want to do mine over in B&W!

Merlin said...

THOSE Canadian designers are a force to be reckoned with!! H&H is my fav publication - they do so much b&w!! Gorgeous photos...I read them all..:) franki