Weekend Eye Candy

Friday, November 25, 2016


I hope you all had happy Thanksgiving gatherings! Our was really, really nice. I didn't cook, which is a little rare. I hosted the last 20 years or so, but recently we have been going to my husband's cousin's house on the other side of Boston, and I have to say it was kind of a relief. I do love hosting, but I have recently seen the beauty of being a guest :) Here are some of the desserts his counsin served:

 

And one shot of my sweet peas:

See the chocolate strawberries? Ellie put every single one of those on her plate. I didn't realize until someone said "Wow the chocolate strawberries are gone already!" and I looked over at her and sure enough. ALL of them on her plate. So embarrassing but kind of cute!

Ok onto the rooms.....





















If you need a natural fiber rug, don't miss this sale:

And I like these today, too: