50 Favorites For Friday

Thursday, November 17, 2016


I hope all is well with you readers! I have had a busy week and am feeling shoccked that it is Thanksgiving soon more than ever this year. Here is the latest with us: Both kids made Honors/High Honors (yay!), my dad had a partial knee replacement surgery (he's fine), my very good friend is having foot surgery today (I'm more nervious than she is), I have not thought about Chritstams shopping, and my hale bays from Hallowween are still outside and are literally growing grass on them. Are you all just as busy? It's crazy how the time flies. Anyway, have a great weekend all!




















































Leslie Sinclair said...

Hi Stacy!! I can't believe it is Friday already!!! Always inspiration from you to start the day!! xo

Anonymous said...

Some great news to go along with the beautiful images! (I hope your friend's surgery goes well)

Merlin said...

There seem to be longer weeks...it's not months!!! Yikes!! Tell those kiddos NICE GOING!!! (Not easy with ALL the outside stimulation, etc.!!) franki

Sheree said...

Seriously beautiful rooms! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Hi $tacy, your plate is overflowing! Congrats on your kids' excellent grades, and best to your dad abd bff for their quick recoveries. Thanks again for the pretties!