Extraordinary Gift Ideas - Holiday 2016 Gift Ideas

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Free People's gift section went up today, and I love so, so many things, especially the gold velvet blanket, the specialty marshmallows (I ordered for the stockings already), the rose gold boots, and the sparkly black boots:

                        

View more >>

                                                                                                                                                                                       

And here are my favorites from Anthro and other places while I'm at it:
                                                               http://rstyle.me/n/b4wyssuaqe                               
Anonymous said...

So much awesomeness!! I love Free People (and Anthro).

Merlin said...

OMG...girl!!! Those "snowflake" boots.....franki