30 Rooms I Adore

Thursday, November 17, 2016



For anyone who follows on Facebook, I've had trouble with auto posts there. Actually, Twitter too but not as many follow there. The service I use stopped offering service, so now I am paying for auto-posting, but it turns out I still have to go in and tell it to publish, which is super annoying. Does anyone know one that will just publish new content as it picks it up in the blog feed? It doesn't seem like too much to ask, especially if I pay for it, but I can't find a reliable service.

Anyway, Facebook is literally the worst way to follow if you are interested in seeing new posts regularly. I'd really recommend email (click here to subscribe by email).
































This is new today and is some of the best things from Wayfair at lower prices, like the Campaign dresser for $214 and hide rugs for $208: