The New Traditional Room

Wednesday, September 21, 2016


I really, really love this collection of rooms. Most are from Anthropologie and Pottery Barn....yes, my go-to sources for ideas.  They reinvent themselves each year, and it is so exciting to watch the development over time. Especially Anthro. I've mentioned it before, but if you haven't seen their home catalog this fall you need to run not walk over there to view it. It is absolutely mouth-watering. 

Here is what I think of of the "new traditional" style. Enjoy!







































Images  
Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love "the new Traditional"! So many great ideas.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Good stuff! I love Anthro and Pottery Barn has taught me things about styling like no other!

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy, a bit behind in blog reading but wanted o say hello. I am liking this new traditional...a great mix of styles and when done right, its a homerun. Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree - those rooms are all gorgeous!

Merlin said...

FAB trad!! franki