One King's Lane Designs an Exclusive New Furniture and Lighting Line

Tuesday, September 20, 2016


Did everyone see today that OKL launched a line of furniture and lighting that is not just made for them, but designed by them? I have huge respect for their team and think they are so talented. Here are some room shots and then my 12 favorites from the new furniture and lighting line:








 














HERE are my favorite pieces from the new collection (especially that blue sofa and the skirted tables!) 



And here are some more statement pieces that I adore and am totally lusting after. I really love when they show them in a room setting, like the first lighting images. Click any to view:

     

http://rstyle.me/n/bzn9nduaqe

Can you tell from these images how insanely gorgeous these pieces are? I hope so- they are the best things I've seen outside the design center in a looooong time.

  

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new OKL line - so much to choose from!

RicMil said...

Great pieces - every one of them! Isn't it amazing how none of their table lamps have any cords attached or showing? Battery-operated, perhaps? Haha - wish I could accomplish that nifty trick!! (I'm scratching my head over how I could incorporate electrical outlets into my furniture where they won't be visible...)