50 Favorites for Friday 9.23.16

Thursday, September 22, 2016




















































These two sales today are amazing:





Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, as always - happy Friday!!

Elizabeth @ EllieAndElizabeth said...

Really love this list today! The cover photo is my fav!!! Have a great weekend!

Merlin said...

Even those "black sheep"...which I luv!! :) franki

LL from KS said...

I don't comment often, which I am sorry for! I just wanted to thank you for what you do! You find fabulous photos to study that has to take you hours to put together. I love that you don't truncate your newsletter, even though it probably hurts your views to your site. I just love everything you share and how real you are. Just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate your work!