Decking the Halls.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Here is our house this year getting decked for Christmas. Some of these are party prep, some are just daytimes photos I've been promising, and some are random holiday shots. I'm still not great with my camera, but I'm hoping these are a bit better than usual ;)

 

































And the family room during the day, as promised. Still very much a work in progress - the painter is on the schedule for this month though!


Oh and one last thing - the office. I'm thinking of painting the inside of the bookcases black and changing the ceiling back to white. Thoughts?



Thanks for reading!


sara said...

Your house looks gorgeous! And yes to painting the inside of the cabinets to black!

Sueli said...

Your home looks amazing. So inviting, elegant and cosy. It'll be one fantastic Xmas.
And yes, paint inside the bookcase in black. It'll be gorgeous.
Best wishes to you and your family for Xmas and New Year.
Sueli

Sandy said...

Your home looks beautiful Stacy. And yes, paint the backs of the bookcase black. It will be stunning!

Karena said...

Stacy your home is so stunning, unique and elegant!
beautifully done for the HOlidays!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

You DID IT!! Just fabulous!! I luv the idea of painting the inside of the cabinets black!! franki

Deborah said...

Your house looks just beautiful. I'm so happy for you that you were able to add your dream fixture to your dining room- it's truly perfect! I think painting the backs of the bookcases black would look terrific, my suggestion for the ceiling though would be a silvery grey instead of white. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Katherine said...

The house looks great and ready for lots of entertaining over the next few weeks.
And look at that sweet puppy and how much he's grown.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It looks beautiful! I love the picture with the silk drapes and pretty crystal chandelier. One day I will have them too...hopefully. The back of the cabinets will look gorgeous black!