50 Favorites for Friday (25 Bedrooms, 25 Bathrooms)

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tonight I'm hosting the annual Newcomer's women's holiday party. We do Yankee Swap, cookie exchange, dinner, and mingling. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear, but the house is all set. Patrick and the kids and I decked the halls like crazy last night. I am planning to take photos tonight when the house is at it's cleanest, sparkly best, before people arrive. Honestly, it's the most decorating I've done in a couple of years, and I'm excited by it. Hosting is always a good way to force yourself into tackling those last little things on the list, too.  I hope to show you tomorrow or Monday. Happy weekend everyone!























































Merlin said...

"Company" is a good thing...it gets my creative juices flowing!!! Guess I work better under duress...*sigh* HAVE FUN and looking forward to new photos!! franki