Another Dining Room Update

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

So I didn't get to the daytime photos, but I took 8 million photos to get these ten decent ones tonight.   I'm still not over the pain and annoyance of hanging the crystals, but I am loving the look (although more so in person because I don't like how most of the photos all look too warm/yellowish).  The light is HERE.

Thanks for following along with me!


And I wanted to show you this - I just saw this holiday line at Terrain and am blown away by how beautiful it is:


cindy weis said...

so beautiful and elegant, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!

Karen T. said...

What a fabulous room! Where did you source the monogrammed lamp shades? Thanks!

Karena said...

Gorgeous Stacy absolutely stunning, so you!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Books for the Holidays!

Stacy CUrran said...

Hi Karen - I actually made them. I printed the letters off a font generator on line and then traced them onto sticky back felt from Michael's, then cut and just stuck them on!