Beauftiful White Kitchens: Always in Style

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sometimes I get a bit concerned about my subconscious. I honest to God had a dream recently that I had an ugly kitchen, and I woke up more upset than anyone has a right to be.  I am going to chalk it up to my brain trying to give me post ideas rather than anything negative about my character! 

I never dream about gorgeous rooms, only ugly ones. So weird! It would be better if these could occupy my sleeping brain instead......






























The enchanted home said...

WOW...if anyone is looking for a white kitchen this could easily fulfill every idea floating in their head. So many beauties,a white kitchen simply never goes out of style...just a classic!
Hope you are well...

Karena said...

Stacy what are we going to do about your dreams!! These are so beautifully designed kitchens and I've pinned many!! Enjoy the weekend and keep us posted about your son!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Cynthia said...

These are stunning. Love the islands pictured. Your dreams are weird? I dream I'm a flying and running around saving people. I'm exhausted when I wake up. Nuts, I'm thinking YES

Cindy

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I think your right...maybe its ideas for your blog! I love white kitchens, but I'm thinking next time I would have a light oak cabinets with a white/grayed stain..

michelle said...

This is funny to me, because I do something similar. About 10 years ago, we decided to build a house on 15 acres. In order to afford the land, we had to downsize from 4000 sq.ft. to 2500. I frequently dream that I go to put something away in what I think is a closet, only to find an entire wing (or sometimes 3rd floor) that I had forgotten we built! I wake up so disappointed. But if I ever discover a "forgotten" kitchen behind a door, I hope it's one from this post!

designchic said...

We are the biggest fans of a white kitchen - bright and happy - just what we need in the mornings!! Have a wonderful weekend, Stacy!

ALAT BANTU SEKS said...

that's beautiful white kitchen :)

JAKET KULIT GARUT said...

i realy love white interior kitchen design. thanks 4 share ^^

Sandra Lee said...

I could cook and bake happily ever after in either of these. Very often I dream of recipes and themes for tablescapes. I've also learned to keep pen and paper on the nightstand to write the ideas down. Lots of times my half sleep handwriting is unreadable!!!