Anything But Boring Bedrooms

Monday, May 11, 2015

When it rains it pours. Mother's Day was lovely, and my kids were so sweet, but it was hampered by Bobby being sick for the 7th day in a row. He went to the doctor last week and they did blood work and cultures, but didn't find anything. I took him back today, and they are doing Lyme and mono tests - the longer ones that take a few days. I'm so worried about him because he's been in bed for a week and has now missed 5 days of school, and it's really hard to catch up at his age. And my birthday is Thursday and my husband always takes the day off and take me to a nice mall to pick something out, and then to a restaurant we love. But we can't this year because it is parent-teachers conferences that day (a whopping 5 minutes each) but they are in the middle of the day. So bummed.  Especially because it is my first birthday without my mom, and I was looking forward to a nice day to try to not think too much about that. Sorry, I'm being so negative. Time to go kiss and hug my babies and count my blessings :)




































Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You are so right...anything but boring bedrooms...Sorry to hear that your Bobby is sick..hope they find out what is wrong with him soon...I am sure that your Mother's Day was a tough one and your birthday too with the absence of your mom...no apologies for being a bit down...you have quite a few excuses....Hope all goes well!

Deb said...

A little self pity party never hurt anyone! I hope your birthday is nice anyway and that your son gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

My son was in the bed for days. His doctor Did all the same tests including strep. I remembered Dr.Oz talking about taking L-Lysine to boost your immune system. I gave him three of the pills every 3 hours. In about 24 hours he was back to normal.

Karena said...

Stacy I a so sorry about Bobby and hope the doctors can get him well soon!!

The bedrooms so luxurious thrill me, in LOVE!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

JAKET KULIT DOMBA said...

elegant bedroom, i love it :)