50 Favorites for Friday (Saarinen Tulip Tables)

Friday, May 15, 2015

You guys know I bought a Saarinen style table for the new family room (see here). So, I've been really obsessed with them, and collected all of these images recently. I couldn't decide if it was worth it to save and spend the money it would cost for the real thing, or get a copy and spend the money elsewhere. I ultimately got a copy and couldn't be happier. I'm sure experts can tell the difference, but I really can't. Anyway, if you don't like these tables this post is going to be boring for you. But I'm hoping that you love them as much as I do. Enjoy!





















































Stark rugs for a few more days:


designchic said...

I am dying for one in my breakfast room and the one with the chairs with the bright pink fabric on the cushions will be just perfect! Happy weekend ~

JAKET KULIT said...

wow.. cool interior design :)

ALAT BANTU SEX said...

That's stylist and modern, i like this ^^