What I Love Wednesday: Anthropologie's New House & Home Look Book

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

These are all from the Anthropologie Fall 2017 House and Home Collection (HERE). They seem to add to it every day, and every day it gets better and better. I especially love the rugs. I market for Anthroplogie because I quite simply think they are the best store in the world. The fashion and shoes are incredible, but with this being a decorating blog, I try to focus on decor. I hope you enjoy it!

You can click the images, too, to view the items:

                                                                                                                                                                                              
Anonymous said...

Anthropologie is the best - I love all of these!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy,

I'm the Home Stylist for the Anthropologie and Co. in Westport, Ct and I read your blog all the time. You missed my personal favorite, the Grace Serpentine Sofa. We also now have performance velvets that are great for households with kids and animals. Please come down from Boston sometime. Would love to show you everything in person.

https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/grace-serpentine-three-piece-sectional?category=living-room-furniture&color=038

South Shore Decorating said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
South Shore Decorating said...

Melissa I agree that it is a truly spectacular sofa and I can't wait to see it in person. I also can't wait to see it in a room in the anthropologie catalog so it is really done justice !!!
Stacy