Modern Blue and White Room

Sunday, August 6, 2017


What do you all think - do you like this better than the more traditional take on blue and white? It's a hard comparison, and I love both.



























And some favorite new accessories (HERE):
Anonymous said...

I prefer this to the traditional - blue and white are always great together, though!

Merlin said...

Oh, girl....I need another house....absolutely LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!! franki

Anonymous said...

I find them moodier and a bit edgy versus the usual sweet blue & white homes. Love them!

nancy john said...

houses are very different here. I guess we have so many wood houses because of all the forest land. And if you didn't have a toilet in the bathroom - most Americans would find that very odd! It does seem like different parts of the world have very different styles!


Color for Interior Designs