Favorite Blue and White Rooms

Tuesday, August 22, 2017


How cool is that art arrangement above?

School has already started for some of my nieces and nephews, and we start in about a week. So it's hard for me to keep telling myself that summer isn't over. I always think it's a little sad when the days start getting noticeably shorter, and I hate when the kids go back to school! Anyway, I wanted to do one last summer blue and white rooms before diving into the fall posts. I hope you enjoy!




















































August Bank Holiday Furniture Sale said...

Love these pictures. I liked these blue and white rooms.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! One of my favorite color combos

Unknown said...

Great post! Thank you.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful blue and white inspiration!!!