Totally Unexpected, and Fabulous

Thursday, May 16, 2013

These rooms all have something unexpected, in my opinion, which is just what every room needs:






























And a post that is near and dear to my heart - if you never visit another post on my other site, please consider visiting this one:
"An Open Letter to Mike Jeffries"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a _______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

You are not kidding! So much to love, and something unexpected is always interesting. I like all your store sites below...oh boy, another thing to keep me on my computer:)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Pretty rooms, as always!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Stacy!
These rooms are fabulous!
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

These are beautiful rooms with a lot of great accents.

Cynthia

Anne said...

Wow...great selection today

Carrie said...

I agree about a room needing something unexpected. I think that's what gives it its beauty! Great round-up. :)

Acquired Objects said...

Stacy you always bring us the best and you didn't disappoint this time either.

BTW loving the elite serum it really does a wonderful job on my tiny wrinkles...gone!

XXX
Debra~

Merlin said...

The details are amazing! ***** franki