More Beautiful Rooms (From the World's Most Annoying Pinterest Board)

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A random collection of rooms from my board of over 1200 pins (I'm SO mad at myself for that - it is impossible to navigate). Anyway, I'll show them all to you over time, so you don't have to deal with the most annoying board in the world in order to see them all.  Here is today's installment:



















_________________________________________________________

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
Makeup Steals: Ten Well-Reviewed Products Under $10


_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Katherines Corner said...

you put so much work into your boards. I love them all. Thank you for sharing some highlights too. ( I follow your lovely boards)
Hugs!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That black and white staircase is beautiful, and just the motivation I need to finish mine today!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

What a crazy mix of rooms, but all beautiful!
Wendi xo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...hope you had a great weekend...love your taste..these images are great!

Splenderosa said...

LOVE that loft space!
Love it !!

Merlin said...

Always a TREAT!!! franki

Danielle said...

OMG, love the herringbone floor one. Those floors and the design are amazing.

Barbara@HausDesign said...

You actually have TWO amazing blogs? You are a dynamo. :) I can see why you pinned these rooms...gorgeous floors are one thing I noticed in all of them. :)