What I Love Wednesday: Touches of Black

Tuesday, October 31, 2017































And THIS brand..... so affordable and stylish. Most can't buy real Louboutins, but I'm a fan of the similar styles for those of us who can't ... #nofakes though - not fair to the designers in my opinion...

http://rstyle.me/n/ctse3huaqe

Anonymous said...

I'm always scared to use black, but these touches are inspiring!

Donna A said...

HI Stacy! Love your blog..you have impeccable taste..find myself pinning most everything you have chosen for inspiration!

Also ..thank you for the heads up on Carolbar brand...I have a hard to find size ( 12) especially when looking for something stylish..... this is great!

Merlin said...

Four years later I STILL LOVE my black kitchen!!! I've always read that every room should have some black...mine do. Terrific photos...as always!! franki