THIS is Gorgeous!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017


I love love love this Pinterest board. I'm frustrated with Pinterest right now because it's been down for large portions of the day here lately. Has anyone found a better service? I know there are some competitors, but not sure whihc are the best.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely week. Enjoy the eye candy!






















And my favorite sales today is here, where Bedroom furniture, Lighting, and Dining Chairs are an extra 20% off:

                                               

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous board! I wish there were a good alternative to Pinterest but haven't been able to find one ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, it's Trish from Victoria, BC. Loved this post and I'll be keeping an eye out for other commenters tips about Pinterest. I'm also tired of it not being available so often.

Merlin said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! franki