What I Love Wednesday: Tamara Anka at Citrine Living

Tuesday, September 19, 2017


This blog, Citrine Living by Tamara Anka, is well worth the read.  Tamara is a Canadian designer that I really admire. Her sense of style is clean, fresh, and inspired, and her taste impeccable. Take a look and let me know if you agree! 



And a few(!) things I want (here). I'm trying so hard not to buy things I don't need, but come on... these are so cute! Handbags and shoes really are my first love I guess....

Ann said...

I have been following Tamara for a while and I totally agree with you...her style is fabulous! And who can resist Anthro's fabulous accessories? I understand the draw. In fact, I've got a few pairs of cute fall shoes from Anthro heading my direction!

Anonymous said...

OMG thank you for introducing me to Tamara's blog (and the shoes and handbags too)!!