Bold and Daring Choices in a Beacon Hill Residence by Dee Elms

Tuesday, September 26, 2017


This Beacon Hill, Boston residence is local to me, and one that jumped out on my Pinterest feed last night. It was done by Dee Elms at Elms Interiors (here), and I have a lot more of her work to show you. Isn't it amazing? I love the wallpaper choices and the feminine bedroom at the end of the post. Enjoy and see you tomorrow.




























   



Ashley said...

I love this post! Is there anyway to find out where the picture (with the one hundred dollar bill) came from? I always look so forward to your blog!! Thanks so much!

Stacy CUrran said...

Hi Ashley - I can't respond directly to your because it is a no-reply blogger address, but here is the closest I could find.... thanks for the nice comment! https://fineartamerica.com/art/dollar+bill
Stacy

G-Sea Jelly Gamat Emas Rasa Jeruk said...

Nice information.. i like your blog. :)