50 Favorites for Friday: Kitchens

Friday, September 22, 2017


Today's 50 Favorites are all from traditional Home (here). I have been looking at kitchens a lot lately because we really need to at least reface ours. We are hoping to do it this winter, but it's going to be budget driven of course. Sometimes I feel like my house is falling down around me, and it kind of is. All houses are I think. Unless you repair and replace all the time, things break and age and wear down. I know some people who spend incredible amounts on keeping their homes new, and even they say they are overwhelmed by how much work it really is. But better to be grateful for what we have and tackle projects as we can, I think, so I don't actually give it a ton of thought most days.

Ok, I wanted to also let you all know that the huge rush in August for design work is under control now (I was pretty stressed for a few weeks, which you can see when I don't add commentary to my posts.) So I can do some E-Design work if anyone is interested. Email me (here) if you want more info! 



















































Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I can't wait to see what you do in your kitchen! You have plenty of beautiful inspiration photos to help you at least. I hear you about keeping up a home. Our house is only two years old, but I'm already spending the weekends making minor repairs.