Classic Home Design in Neutrals, Whites, and Touches of Black (via Ebanista)

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

 

One quick blog note - several of you have commented recently that you can no longer pin from this site. All along, there has been a red "Pin It" button on the top left of images when you hover. It still works for me, but maybe not for all of you? To try to address that problem, I just added a second hover button (i.e., when you hover the mouse over the image you want to pin, you should see these buttons in the corners)... click either to pin the image to your boards:


______________

Do you guys know high end furniture designer Ebanista? It turns out that a high percentage of my favorite photos of all time are from their catalog. What do you think?



Favorite sales today:



Unknown said...

Hi Stacy, I love Ebanista Furniture etc. & have much on my Pinterest Boards. I don't know if you watch "Scandal" on Thursday evenings, but Olivia Popes' (Keri Washington) Apt. has all Ebanista Furniture which I noticed long ago......gorgeous! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was not able to pin any of your fabulous posts. Made my day!!!

designchic said...

So many pretty images. I adore the Ebanista daybed...looks beautiful! Hope you're having a great week, Stacy!

Merlin said...

Right on the pulse!! franki

Ebanista said...

Stacy- Thank you for the kind words & sharing our beautiful collection! Best, Ebanista