budget home decor, furniture, accessories by House of Hampton at Wayfair

Sunday, July 31, 2016



I am coming off the big wedding weekend (my dad's), and I don't have a real post for you today. So instead I'm sharing another favorite budget brand - House of Hampton - from Wayfair. I have bought lots and lots of accents from this brand and have been very pleased.  

I really like the lighting, which reminds me of the brands carried at Horchow.

Click images to view:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Anonymous said...

Congrats to your Dad! Love Wayfair and Horchow!

Merlin said...

DITTO!! franki