50 favorites for friday

Thursday, July 21, 2016


I have been doing these 50 Favorites For Friday posts for five years - I can't even believe that. This one is very much back to my roots and what they started out as  - just 50 random images that I collected over the week. I hope you enjoy.

















































Sue L said...

Beautiful images, as usual! I don't comment often but wanted you to know how much I appreciate your site. It inspires and makes me smile every morning. Perfect way to start my day. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly ditto what Sue L said! You are a great inspiration for me as a an interior designer ( one of the bathrooms you had designed for a client became my inspiration for a (very happy) client's new master bath!)!
Keep up the good work!!
K.R

Anonymous said...

So hard to believe that it's been 5 years! Here's to the next 5 and beyond - keep them coming!

Merlin said...

STILL BEAUTIFUL after all these years!!!! franki

Anonymous said...

Wow, fiv years...! Great post, Stacy. Thank you!