50 Blue and White Favorites for Friday

Friday, July 29, 2016


I have very big news today - My father is getting married tonight! I have not written about his personal life in the 26 months since my mother passed (for new readers, we lost her to Alzheimers in 2014). It has been so hard, especially because we really lost her far before that. My dad lived alone for about a year prior to her passing, while she was in the nursing home, and she wasn't really herself for a year before that, so he has been alone for quite some time. Anyway, a longtime friend of my father's introduced him to a wonderful woman named Beverly a while ago, and they are getting married tonight. I couldn't be happier for him, and absolutely know with all my heart that it is what my mother would want for him. I will post photos of the wedding if I get some good ones. For now, here are your 50 Favorites:

















































Anonymous said...

LOVED this post! I can't get enough blue and white. Best wishes and congratulations to your dad and the entire family!
-Niki

Sandy said...

Beautiful post!

beyondbeige said...

Lovely, just lovely. Congratulations to your father and finding love again.

Linda said...

Gorgeous blue and white!

Merlin said...

#12...that setee....OMG...I lust!! That is wonderful news for your father...we wish them all the best!! franki

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your dad and beverly! may they enjoy many years of happiness. so wonderful that they have your blessing too. :D

as always, beautiful post, stacy. thank you for all you do.