Mixed Metals - Pops of Gold and Silver in Every Room

Monday, January 25, 2016

Yesterday I posted about how much a pop of pink can do for a room. Today, it is metallics. I can't imagine a room without a few bits of gold or silver - or both, as I like to do.












































I also wanted to show you the ceiling medallion I am really trying to incorporate somewhere now. I don't think I can, but I really really love it. It got the most repins of all my things last week:




And here are my gold and silver picks. Several of them are very reasonably priced, and a few are dream items. My favorites are the  new West Elm items, which are VERY reasonably priced. If you need things, you should look at their whole new line.


Click number to view item:

  1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8  /  9  /  10  /  11 /  12  /
13  /  14  /  15  /  16  /  17  / 18  /  19  /  20  /  21  /  22  /  23  /  24  /  
25 /  26  /  27 /  28  /  29  /  30  /  31  /  32 l

Katherine said...

Love the mix of metals.
Maybe the ceiling medallion doesn't need to be a highlight for a fixture. The one in the picture you posted would look great on the ceiling in a hallway, over a soaker tub, etc. It's a stand alone piece.

Merlin said...

#14...DROOL!! Metallic has been a "go to" of mine...forever. Beautiful ceiling medallion....I JUST got two ceiling medallions that I'm going to put on over our garage door handles then paint out everything deep gray...with...possibly a "touch of metallic." :) franki

Karena said...

Wow Stacy,I love all of the metallic touches. It adds that touch of elegance and glam to any room!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Dreams of Spring!