Master Bedroom Full Reveal

Sunday, January 17, 2016

First of all, I apologize because this is an obnoxious amount of photos. I just really want them all in one place, so I am uploading them all without really editing. It's a dark day, but I had time today so I thought I'd stage and take photos. It's not as purple in real life, so that is something I don't understand with my camera settings. For example, the curtains are actually a medium gray even though they look a bit purple here.  I'll try again in the sunshine.  Finally, my sources are listed at the end of the post. I really really hope you guys like it!



















Sources and Information:

Paint: Ben Moore Coventry Gray (ceiling, flat) and 
Swiss Coffee (walls, semi-gloss)
Bed: Four Poster Bed  (< this is the BEST deal in the world)
Blue Velvet Sofa: Home Goods (similar here)
Table Lamps (similar)
Blankets, Accessories, Settee: Home Goods


Image Map
Anonymous said...

WOW! Pamela

Linda Pakravan said...

Glamorous and layered!

Merlin said...

Eeekk!! I really, really LOVE IT!! Those tables...Wayfair...rock!! Luv the
over-sized square lamp shades...I really could go on and on...BRAVO!! franki

Unknown said...

One of the Most Beautiful Bedrooms in the WholeWideWorld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MC

Anonymous said...

Stacy- just beautiful!
You must have a hard time leaving this room to go on with your day!
Catherine

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It's beautiful! Everything looks perfect, from the chandelier to the bed to the great mirror. I'm so jealous because my bedroom is a total trainwreck right now. I love that you have a shih-Tzu photobomber too!

Kathysue said...

Glamorous is the word that comes to mind, you must be delighted!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! It's gorgeous! Barbara P from Ma

Katherine said...

So glamourous and luxurious. You layered everything very well - it's a good mix of textures. And puppy seems obviously approves.

Enjoy - it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera are you using? Check your white balance setting : )

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Definition of "glamorous" in the Webster's Dictionary -- Stacy's bedroom!.....So exquisite and love everything about it...from that glorious bed to the amazing woodwork and that awesome mirror!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy stacy!!

This is perfection!
Christine

B4Justice said...

Wow. Beautiful!

Nats said...

Tried link for bed I dont think its available anymore. Does it have tag for make/model info I can try finding somewhere else! Thanks a bunch.

Stacy CUrran said...

Natahsa- the link was in fact broken. I just fixed it, and it is available. Thanks for the heads up.
Stacy