What I Love Wednesday: Elle Decor Favorites

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I forgot to set this up for auto-publish so it is getting to you all a little late in the day.  This is kind of interesting - these are all Elle Decor images that people on Pinterest have pinned the most. They sort of surprised me as being favorites. I love them all, but I would think the most pinned would be ones that are a bit more livable. But I guess maybe these are livable for Elle Decor, which I always think of as being pretty avant-garde. Enjoy!

 





























Karena said...

Yes, interesting. So many luxe rooms Stacy!
How are you feeling?


xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Carrier and Company

Merlin said...

Just subscribed....luv your selections!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Quite a few livable ones here. Livable and lovely!