Glamorous Neutral Rooms

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hi everyone! Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? My son plays in his last football game (maybe ever) Friday night, and my daughter is getting ready for her winter concert. It really seems like summer just ended and that it is still "back to school" to me. I wish I could just stop time right here. It's a good reminder to slow down and enjoy every moment I guess. I hope you are all having a great week!






























Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Sinclair said...

Always great inspiration! I love the dining room with the plaster and circles on the walls!! Happy Holidays!

Karena said...

Stacy I love so many of these rooms and that last image is wonderful!!
Best for the Football Team!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
The Blink of an Eye

Merlin said...

Your photos are STILL going like gangbusters!!! *HEARTS* franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Great inspiration! My son just finished his football season a couple of weeks ago and I'm as exhausted as much as him!

Katherine said...

Football season, school concerts - it all signals winter. I'm hoping that we get an easier time with snow and cold this year.
The neutrals are inspiring.