Dress Form / Mannequin Christmas Trees

Sunday, November 8, 2015

This is the most insanely original and clever idea I've seen in a good long while. Ellie and I have already ordered a hollow back dress form to make one. I LOVE this!!



































Debra said...

They are gorgeous,fabulous and ingenious. I want one too.

The enchanted home said...

These are just beyond...one as pretty as the next! WOW!!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love this idea..cant wait to see the one you ordered!

Merlin said...

There is NO END...they are incredible!!! I had never seen anything like "that" till last year in Ft Lauderdale...done in peacock feathers, etc. You and Ellie will NOT DISAPPOINT!! franki

Karena said...

They are simply enchanting...all!! I cannot wait to see the one you make Stacy!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Katherine said...

A local shop had a couple of these in their window last year - so sweet. You have a great selection of holidayquins here.

Anonymous said...

All so B E A U T I F U L...sigh.
Catherine

Sandra Lee said...

Oh-my-Goodness!!! How creative and clever is this. Looking forward to seeing your creation!