Watching an E-Decorating project come to life

Monday, June 18, 2012

Most definitely my favorite part of this job is watching rooms get pulled together. The planning is fun, but this is what it's all about:










































This is an apartment in NYC for the coolest client ever, that I really have to meet in person someday.  It's a work in progress (you can see the mirros and things on the floor still waiting to be hung)...but she has the most amazing taste and it was literally one of the best projects I've ever had the pleasure of helping with. I'm so excited about how it's coming out that I just had to show you the "almost afters."  There will be more to come later!

But first, here are two "Befores" -- bedroom and eating/desk area:


































And here it is coming together:



























































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________



This stuff is AWESOME: 


a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Sadie + Stella said...

Night and day difference Stacy!! Looks amazing.

The enchanted home said...

K...all I can say is you are in briliant and more than capable hands with Stacy!! LOVE the transformation....so fabulous and glamorous and elegant, keep the pictures coming!

Cynthia said...

Just beautiful. I love the purple headboard.

Cynthia

brendam said...

Good for you Stacy! Looking forward to the final pics!

pam {simple details} said...

Gorgeous job, Stacy, what a beautiful update!

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I agree that you are in excellent hands with Stacy! Stacy, I love that mirrored desk and the chairs you chose for the desk area and dining area - gorgeous!

Acquired Objects said...

Wonderful job Stacey I love what you're doing. I forgot how fabulous those windows are in pre war buildings in NYC glad you showed them.

XX
Debra~

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Wow Stacy what a great project!! I can definitely see your style in there! Classic + Glam, that's Stacy!

xox Linda

carolyn bradford said...

How fun to work on a project that you love! I really loved the purple accents and your client should be thrilled with the results! Can't wait to see more!

Splendid Sass said...

Looks fabulous, Stacy!! I know that your client is so happy!
Thank you for sharing.
Happy Tuesday!
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

All right Stacy! It is looking fabulous......Love the changes you made.

Hyphen Interiors said...

That is looking so good! I love it. What an elegant design. Love the grays and purples!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Beautiful! I love the colors~ it turned out amazing. Would love for you to come share at Feathered Nest Friday too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I liked the before but I love the after. I dream for a room like that. Thank for posting on the Our Favorite Things Link Party.