My Favorite Products (Updated Weekly)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 
Click Image
Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

So pretty! I love the silver garden stool and the dark gray dining chairs!

Veronica said...

Gosh Stacy what a fab way to get back to reading your blog!! I have been clicking away for yonks and still have more to see!! So many delights! lovely to be back and catch up with you.

Sending Hugs

Veronica
xx

suzyq said...

I love love love those "twig/branch" tables!
And the garden stool (silver)
And the turquoise ottoman
And the ................lol

Hugs,
Suzan

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

So many gorgeous pieces! I love the garden stools and the upholstered ottomans. Thanks for sharing, Stacy.
~ Wendi ~

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Those branch tables are amazing and all of the pillows and rugs too...I just did a post on products I'm loving right now - several of these would have made it into that post had I seen your post first! :) BTW - you said last week you wished we lived closer so we could talk design - me too!