What I Love Wednesday: Swoon Worthy

Tuesday, March 7, 2017


First, I want to thank you all SO much for voting for me in the blog awards yesterday. I went from 0% of the vote to 28% in hours. You guys are the BEST. (If you missed it and want to vote, it's the last category HERE)

If you don't know about the UK blog Swoon Worthy, you should.  These three room makeovers are all by Kimberly, the blog owner, who is literlly the most stylish person in the world I think. I have the most massive crush on her. You'll see why....


First I want to show you Kimberley's home office (here). I am head over heels for it:















Next, the dining room (here)

Gina Julian's art is featured prominently in the dining room. I'm a huge fan of hers:
















Finally, check out this bathroom (here). Kimberly's style is so cool, right?












Girl's got style, right?

I haven't shown you sales in a while, so here are a few I love:


I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Anonymous said...

What a fantastic new blog! So much style. Thanks for introducing me to it!

Merlin said...

WOW-o-WOW!!! So very beautiful!! franki