How to Lose a Whole Day

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Do you guys know the website Minted? I basically lost a day on it today. It's amazing - a collection of fabrics, art, linens, curtains, and other home decor designed by artists (or anyone really). And it's pretty affordable. For example, this fine art print starts at $23, and you choose whether you want it framed or not:
For most things, like curtains, linens, and lampshades, you pick your style and then fabric and color:



Pretty cool, right? There are also pillows, wedding supplies, fabrics by the yeard, and plenty of things for children.

But what I really, really love is the art.....



Lampshades:



Curtains:


Pillows:

http://rstyle.me/n/cg4t9iuaqe

Table Linens:
                                         

Isn't that a great site!? I hope you are able to lose less time than I did there.....
Anonymous said...

What an amazing website! I know what I'll be doing today ...

Merlin said...

I KNOW...isn't it something!!! An ETSY begat... franki

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

I saw South Shore Decorating as a nominee for the JDR Annual Industry Blogger Awards and just voted for you!

http://www.jacksondesignandremodeling.com/blogger-awards

Why don't you mention it on your blog so you can get the votes you deserve? Please?

~Richelle :))