Sunday Dreaming with Lots of Beautiful Rooms

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day everyone, especially to the two great fathers that I love - my husband and my dad - xo





























Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:



Merlin said...

Those photos are perfection!! Your inventory is unbelievable!! Hope you and yours have a splendid "Father's Day!!" franki

Calypso In The Country said...

So sorry to learn of your mother's declining health. I am sure this is a difficult time for you and your family. Sending hugs and prayers. - Shelley

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

Thinking of you during this difficult time, Stacy. Will miss you and look forward to your return. Sending lots of love to you and your family!! xo Kristy

Sandra Lee said...

The wine room/cellar is amazing! I don't know how you do this as often as you do but you do it well!