A New Kitchen Chandelier For Me, and Holiday Table Setting Ideas (Part 2)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Here is part two of my favorite holiday table setting ideas for this year, and then my new kitchen chandelier at the end.  Enjoy!






































Will you look at this!?!?! This sale is unbelievable - I'm about to buy a bunch of stuff for clients because the prices are incredible. This first mirror, which is 24", is only $68  . And then the chandelier below it is only $40!!!   Isn't that amazing??


Click to view



And I love this dining room sale, where my new 
kitchen chandelier is back!
(Here it is in my kitchen - I haven't shown it before :)



 



_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"The BEST Makeup Trick Everyone Should Know"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 




a
Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

So many beautiful Christmas tables, Stacy. I especially like the one with the white deer as part of the centerpiece... I must find me some of those!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy! Great inspiration and love your new chandelier...Too funny...As I write this, my electrician is hanging 2 in my kitchen, which I will blog about later. Have a great day:)

Unknown said...

cozy tables:)
love them!:)

Karena said...

Stacy, too too gorgeous!! I love you chandelier!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

2012 Artists Series,
Karena
Art by Karena

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Love the new chandelier. Gret picture by the way with a lot of inspiration.

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful holiday table designs...I am doing mine as we speak....and love, love your new chandelier...Gorgeous!
Must make being at the sink a little more pleasurable!

Acquired Objects said...

Stacy your chandelier is gorgeous and I love where you hung it. Might as well give yourself a little bit of glam while doing house drugery. Great inspiration ideas and several I could use.

XXX
Debra~

Pura Vida said...

oh wow...so excited to get to the end to see your pretty little chandy!

Anajá Schmitz said...

Lindas e inspiradoras. Amei essas decorações de mesa.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

So many beautiful tablescapes, and I love your chandelier!