50 Favorites for Friday (#42)

Friday, August 24, 2012

I want to apologize in advance for not being able to respond to all of your nice comments over the next few days. My computer has been giving me "I'm sick" signals for months, which have recently become "I'm dying" signals, so it is finally going to get checked out today.  It's nearly impossible to comment from my Ipad (first version, which is also quite ill), so I may be missing for up to a week.  See you all when my life computer is home!

I guess I was in the mood for color this week - the 50 images that I collected for this post seem to scream summer and color.  Unlike most weeks, my favorites are at the bottom (no reason other than that is how they loaded). I hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!
















































      Images
, 


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Ways to Subscribe:


Jenny said...

Great favorites, as always! I'm really loving some of those kitchen images - stunning!

Acquired Objects said...

I love so many of these rooms and have pinned my way to happiness.

Enjoy your weekend!
XX
Debra~

Cynthia said...

These rooms are gorgeous. I love so many.

Cynthia

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, I must of pinned at least half of these.... Hang in there with the computer problems, totally understand!

Cre8ive Motives said...

So much lovely inspiration! I love this series :)

The enchanted home said...

So much pretty, is that two story closet for real? Love the chalkboard wall and the hutch in a kitchen, and a gray bedroom and I could go on....all so pretty!!

Victoria said...

All fabulous. I too will be pinning away. Thanks so much.
Best...Victoria

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Sorry you are having computer problems...but you managed to present some great features Stacy in spite of it all!...As always some beautiful images for great inspiration...and love that monogramed pillow on the bed as they are my initials!!..Have a great weekend!

Haus and Home said...

Hope your computer gets better. I had to send mine off for 2 weeks recently, it was still under warranty but stopped holding a charge.
So my fave picture is the entryway with the starburst mirror and the lovely green umbrella!