Bathroom Update and Kitchen Love

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Our master bath is getting really close! We just need paint, baseboards, shower door, and decorating (mirrors, lighting, etc). Here is where we are today:


This is the new expanded shower with the mosaic tile. I can't wait to see the glass door installed tomorrow: 


I really like the vanities and hope the minimal storage helps us stay organized (and keeps us from accumulating too much junk):


And here are a couple of tile detail shots:



And the other thing I wanted to share today is some kitchens I love:



































And here are a couple of really excellent sales that started this weekend:

Happy Monday everyone! See you tomorrow.

Niki said...

I love this entire post!

Ry @ Sotto Il Monte Vineyards said...

Looks beautiful! Thanks for posting the kitchen photos. I need all the inspiration I can get during my own house renovation 🙂

Merlin said...

Whoa...your Master Bathroom is going to be a "stunner!!" You're getting close... franki

Unknown said...

You're getting close with the bathroom renovation and I think the final result will be wonderful.
Carpet Cleaning Streatham