My Favorite Rooms (i.e., Obsessions) and Furniture

Monday, July 30, 2012

Today I want to show you some of my favorite rooms ever. I'm sure you know them, but I'm obsessing a little and sharing helps me get over it :)











      Images

In store news, today I want to show you some furniture I am carrying in my store, and then some of my favorite rooms ever! Previously, I showed you Lighting and Rugs.  Anyway, here is some of the furniture, all with a 120% price guarantee (my favorite part :) and free shipping / no tax:

Can you tell I like tables :)



Clearance $240

















































And for the MOST pampered pet :)

And this is my FAVORITE item in the whole store, but I can't afford it :(




To see all Furniture, go here.

You can go to my store front here:



And I would be SO, SO GRATEFUL if you would "Like" my store here to help me spread the word!!


                                                 

                                                                                                                                         


Thanks for reading!! Please consider sharing and/or subscribing:


                                                    
,Must See Daily Deals at One Kings Lane!
 
Unknown said...

I can't even take all this in, lol -
Is the first photo a dressing room?
I think that's exactly how I was meant to live you know!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

That second photo of that great room with the insane fireplace and wall of windows -- I'm DYING, that is so unreal! And I love that Carolyn Kinder Armchair...so pretty.

Unknown said...

Oh my love that kitchen and the chandy! Dream...

The enchanted home said...

So many beautiful rooms.....and they all have your name all over them! I love the furrniture pieces you are carrying, I too am a 'table person" you can never have too many! You are rocking and rolling Stacy, congrats!!

P.S. I love this... said...

That first dressing room is amazing!! I have a room in my house designated to be my dressing room but with all this fab inspiration, I'm having a hard time getting started in it's construction. I want some of everything in there!

Thanks for sharing these wonderful images.

Ricardo Fernandes said...

Lovely suggestions!

I would definitively feel home on places decorated this way.

More inspiration for everyone!
www.bocadolobo.com

www.delightfull.eu

Splendid Sass said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto... You know I love every one of these, Stacy! I also love the chest Beautiful.
Already liked everything:).
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I have been adoring painted white wood and raw wood mixed. Just got home from vacation and so glad to be visiting your blog today.

adetailedhouse.com said...

Stacy,

I love your blog! Maybe because we have the exact same style and I posted many of the exact pictures! Great minds think alike ;-) The dog bed makes me gaga!! I am going to check it out and see if it comes in an extra large for my dogs :-)

Best,
Kearney
www.adetailedhouse.com

carolyn bradford said...

Can my favorites be the same as yours? These are incredible! You always have the best pictures and inspirations! Hope you are doing well!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

All I can say is that all of the images you present are exquisite...love the tables and will go and "like" the store!!....trying to do lots of catch up on posts after being in and out for a couple of weeks....

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

You've included a few of my favorites, too! Beautiful spaces and furniture Stacy!
Wendi xo

online merchant service RI said...

The rest of the photos of interior design are art and beautiful.

White dressing table said...

It's so beautiful! I was scrolling down and jut got stunt after having above images.